Feeling overwhelmed with the commercial insurance process?
Managing a large property loss can be time-consuming and costly. Let us guide you through the insurance claim process. One of our specialties at Simplified Restoration is advocating on your behalf through the entirety of your commercial insurance claim. As a result of the 30+ years of experience in our trade, we understand what your company is looking for when it comes to inspection reports, proof of loss, the scope of damage and thorough documentation. That’s why you’ll find our crews are approachable, knowledgeable, will keep you updated on progress and are diligent in keeping records and documenting each step of the way.
Let us help with:
Severe Weather Claims – hail, wind, water
Flood or Fire Damage – frozen pipes, excessive rain, foundation issues, fire and smoke damage
Property Damage – broken windows, vandalism
Steps to filing a commercial insurance claim:
- Call your commercial insurance company – include date of the storm or incident, take pictures for documentation
- Schedule a time to meet with your adjuster to assess the damage – call us to meet with your adjuster at your home to ensure you get everything paid for that you rightfully deserve
- Let our team advocate for you by communicating on your behalf
Did you know?
- Most commercial insurance companies have a time frame limitation of one year in which you should file a claim after a major damaging storm or severe weather has occurred in your area. Most insurance companies will pay the entire cost for a full roof replacement, less the deductible if there is significant damage caused by severe weather or a storm.
- Filing a claim through your homeowner’s insurance will NOT increase your premiums. Commercial insurance companies legally cannot cancel your policy or raise your rates for severe weather-related claims.
We are here to serve you, contact us today to see how we can help!